Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Any horse wii games worth getting?

I'm looking for a game to buy my girlfriend as a gift, she is a horse owner and to anyone else who owns/rides a horse are there any worth while wii games? From my research there are: Petz horse, Petz horse 2, My horse and me, and pippa funnel. Any other and any worth while? Please and thanks for the help.Any horse wii games worth getting?
i have the Gallop%26amp;Ride wii game =]

its fun but its a little slow to get going. it's a little immature too so i guess it also depends on how old she is (or turning)

haha you just reminded me i havent played it in a while xD



happy birthday to her =]

and if you can't find a wii game you think she would like, you might want to get her something horse related like a bracelet or even just something for her horse. like a halter or somethingAny horse wii games worth getting?
I've heard good things about My Horse and Me (came out a couple of months ago - made by Atari and supported by the FEI).

No comments:

Post a Comment