Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Do you know of any new or newER free horse sim games?

I am looking for a new or newEr horse sim game. I'm pretty open to almost anything, but here is what ive tried..



horsephenomena

howrse

a virtual ranch

horseisle

horseland

spiffyhorse



So yeah I've gotten around. But I'm looking for a new and not heavily populated horse sim game. help me out? MUST be freeDo you know of any new or newER free horse sim games?
I heard of one called Glue Factory vs Fine French Cuisine. It's where you take a horse and break it into all its parts for the most profit. If your interested I may be able to find a link.Do you know of any new or newER free horse sim games?
If you haven't tried Club Pony Pals you may want to check it out. Nice graphics.



Riding Club and My Horse Club probably have the most amazing graphics I've seen but Riding Club is just first 2 hours free (three if you refer a friend who plays). The basic My Horse Club is free but then you need to buy cards to do other stuff and I don't think they are in the U.S. yet. But there's other stuff you can do without the cards.



There are more, like Capalls, MyStable, HorseIsle, Ponybox, Show Jumping. Maybe you'll like one of those - depends on much you want it to look like you are riding a horse.



Hope you like them!



Syd

No comments:

Post a Comment