Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Horse games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

what are some good horse roleplaying games NOT like howrse or ponybox.com like games like maplestory but horses are the theme of the game.

lol sorry thats the best way i could explain it!

tkz!!!!Horse games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
one-stride.net
Club Pony Pals- It is kinda on the younger kid side but I am 13 and think it is a ton of fun! You actually get to groom and tack up your horse, you get to ride it, there is live chats every night where you can talk to other horse lovers, and you can get more than one horse and buy different colored saddle pads and clothes and stuff. If you join my username is horselvr101 and I can help you and stuff.Horse games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
well i really like both of those you have but another one would be horseland.com!Horse games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
If you want some really realistic graphics - where it's really like you are riding a horse and going places, lessons etc. - I'd have to say My Horse Club and Riding Club are two of the best online horse games. But you have to download them and Riding Club is only two hours free then you subscribe (I don't think it's too expensive but I don't know if you just want free horse riding games). With My Horse Club there is a free basic version but then you have to buy trading cards for other stuff and I don't think they are in the US yet (not that I know of).



You might also want to try Mystable and HorseIsle. HorseIsle kind of reminds me of Animal Crossings for DS but it can be very addicting.



I agree Club Pony Pals is a cute one and you get to ride your horse to different places.



There's more online horse games on my site you can try but those are probably closest to what you're talking about. Have fun!
http://www.huntandjump.com/clickit.php?affid=39919



A really fun breeding game that uses real color genetics! Quick and easy to sign up, immediately addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment