Friday, January 27, 2012

Does anyone know of any winter horse games?

riding in the winter gets really boring and cold. In the summer we play soccer and go swimming. i don't want to do things like barrel racing or pole bending or jumping cuz we only have an outdoor arena and im afraid he might slip in the snow. does anyone know of any games you can play in the winter in the snow?Does anyone know of any winter horse games?
Winter in ohio sure can get snowy but when theres less than a foot or so of snow we hitch a sled behind our horses and pull each other around. just be careful that you have a quiet horse. I have also seen in some magazines some sort of skiing behind horses? I have never done that though!Does anyone know of any winter horse games?
I have pulled my dad on down hill ski's behind my horse. That was fun! I also like trail riding in the winter and snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment