Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where can I find a site to find a barrel racing horse (or games) for under $1,500?

i know its a liottle to find a good quality horse for that little but thats all i can spare and i really want one!! i dont want to ruin my western pleasure horse's headset by doing barrels, poles, ect. with him. please help!Where can I find a site to find a barrel racing horse (or games) for under $1,500?
equine.com

They have a easy to follow site and you do not have to join.

You can search through all of the ads or refine your search to your home state and dollar amount you are willing to spend.



GOOD LUCKWhere can I find a site to find a barrel racing horse (or games) for under $1,500?
I would try USFreeads.com. They always have a bunch of horses for sell. You may have to train a horse to barrels. I did when I was young.

No comments:

Post a Comment