Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What horse online games are easy and fun to play?

i have tried "howrse" and i think its okay, i wish i could see the horse and like it was virtual, idk, can you help me? plz.What horse online games are easy and fun to play?
I haven't tried Howrse but give Horse Isle a try. I played it a while back and it was OK. I read about at http://bestfreegamesonline.blogspot.com/ . Maybe they have more of them now. I hope this is what you were after?What horse online games are easy and fun to play?
There are a bunch of great online horse games but for realistic graphics, I'd suggest:



Club Pony Pals

My Horse Club

Riding Club (two hours free)



They've all gotten some good reviews on my website, though some people have had trouble downloading MyHorseClub (don't use Safari as your browser).



You might also want to try out Capalls or HorseIsle.



Hope you like these. Love to hear what you think of them!



Syd

No comments:

Post a Comment