Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Horse games?

I dont think i will get to go riding for my birthday like i wanted to. Im not sure why, but i guess we will wait and see.

Any way...

Which of these games do you think will be funner. Im turning 16 so i dont want a little kid game. But i have not played any of these before. Can you tell me what you can do on each and which one seems funner.

The first one is Me and My Horse.

The second one is Horze2

What can you do on each. and are they fun?

here is a link about me and my horse http://www.amazon.com/Atari-My-Horse-and-Me/dp/B000V5J410 do you think all you can do is jump.

cause on Horze2 it shows a foal and i think it would be cool to train on it, but do they grow up. cause i had Horze and it was very fun.

http://www.amazon.com/UBI-Soft-17371-Petz-Horsez/dp/B000QTD048

THANKS tell me anything you can about the gamesHorse games?
I have Horsez2 it is very fun but i have never played Me and My horse but by the name of it... it sound interesting! the only thing I dont like about it is they are both english! Blugh but i guess it is a prefence! A computer game i love is Lets ride it is a barrel racing and trail ride game! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!Horse games?
stop wasting peoples time and ask the question in the GAME section.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment