Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Can you give me some good websites that invlove horse games?

my friend i s here and she wants to play horse games online and we can not find any please help usCan you give me some good websites that invlove horse games?
Try http://games.sportlo.hu



It has a great horse game collectionCan you give me some good websites that invlove horse games?
Horsetycoon.com

Howrse.com

Horseland.com



Those are just a few of many. My personal favorite is howrse. It has a fairly realistic game play and excellent graphics. Unlike the graphics of websites like horseland, the horses actually look like their named breed instead of one or two different colored standard horse graphics.



In Howrse, you earn money by having a job instead of playing games. It's probably aimed for a mid to older teenage audience as the game play is more sophisticated.



Horseland is a good choice for kids and preteens. The game play is pretty simple and the methods of earning money on the game are more fit for younger kids. On there you play simple horse takeoffs on games that seem to resemble classic arcade games. However, there're only two of them and it often gets tiring quite fast. That's just my view though.



Horse Tycoon is definitely a game for kids 15 and up. It's more focused on a business style than actually doing stuff with the horses. The goal is more business oriented and less involved with the actual fun of horses. It's interesting if you're looking for something like that.



My personal favorite, as I believe I've stated before, is Howrse. I don't know your friend's age so I can't tell you which one I believe would suit your friend best. I hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment