Sunday, December 18, 2011

Are there any horse wii games?

My sister and I are getting a wii for xmas. What are some fun horse wii games? Especially any with barrel racing perhaps?





I asked in horses because I am looking for a horse game, and horse people (especially younger ones or ones with siblings or kids) would probably know of one.





Thanks!!|||Yeah, if you look hard enough you can find a lot of horse games.....





Here is a list of some:





Petz: Horse Club


Barbie Horse Adventures: Riding Camp


My Horse %26amp; Me: Riding for Gold


Horse Life Adventures


My Horse %26amp; Me


GALLOP %26amp; RIDE


THQ Paws %26amp; Claws: Pet Vet


Family Jockey


Animal Planet: Vet Life


Summer Sports Paradise








You can buy them here: http://www.google.com/products?q=horse+w鈥?/a>|||Ummm.... Go to game stop or game traders. They usually have lots of different variety of games! My cusion got her barrel racing game there. I would tell you what the name is so you can go on like ebay or something to look it up but my mind is drawing a blank Sorry :( Hope I helped at least a little. You can also go to tractor supply or tsc and look. They probally will carry it!!!|||I wish. :( There is Horsez and Horsez 2, but I think it's really dumb. I played Horsez 2 for a while, but I got stuck and now my horse doesn't respond to the controls. My friend has it, too and she got past that point, but she's stuck on a different spot in the game. She also can't name her horses for some reason (in my game it lets me)|||http://www.google.com/products?hl=en%26amp;sou鈥?/a>


That's what I got when I searched. But I don't play like any video games, so I really don't know.|||yes, i have one. but im in NC and i left it in DE. and i cant remember the name of it... but i got it from TOYS R US





have fun|||I searched and i came up with my horse and me looks okay ill give you the site


http://wii.gamezone.com/gamesell/p33112.鈥?/a>


Mia|||Yes there are quit a few :)


my horse and me


umm I forget the others but they are fun|||i saw a barre racing game 4 wii at wal mart|||i dont think so , sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment