Sunday, December 18, 2011

Are there any new horse games for wii?

I already know of my horse and me and horsez 2 (pippa funnell).





I saw a game at walmart, but I didn't get a chance to look at it long enough. I think it was about wild horses.|||Nope.But nintendo is working on a new game called Bratz:Horse Ranch, and Petz:Horse's for the wii. I have seen what the game will be like cause i work for nintendo.








Nintendo Wii Tech Support %26amp; General Questions,


Mr.Frank Washignton aka Socajunior|||i have a game for my wii called horses2 it is insanely fun, im not sure if its what your looking for but there are many others like horses, and vetz and all of the other petz games maybe go online to walmarts online store: walmart.com and find out, hope i helped|||horse games are dumd get somthing like cod world at war or alon in the dark |||srry im too busy lolling at you|||nope

No comments:

Post a Comment