Sunday, December 18, 2011

Is there any horse video games for teens?

I really want to get a horse! Right now I am taking lessons and helping out at a local stable. I am going to lease a horse before I buy one just to make sure it is really what I want to do. I am going to take lessons for 8 more months but until then I would love to have even a virtual horse. I would love a horse game for any game system where you raise a foal and train the foal then compete in Show Jumping, Eventing, and Dressage!|||YES BESTBUY has TONS to try. My mom bought me a huge stash of them, I got so into jsut one of them I haven't even touched the others yet.|||look at eb games or just go with barbie horse show video game both ideas r fine|||There are tons! Try bestbuy.com. They have a great selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment