Sunday, December 18, 2011

What are some virtual horse games where you can actually ride the horse?

I'm looking for a game where you can actually ride the horse like I know howrse and horseland and pony pals. Oh not to mention I have a mac so if it could be compatible with macs that would be helpful|||Horse Isle 1 is more basic, but you do ride around on the horse. You can ride the horse in game doing barrels, trail, jumping simple or advanced. There is also dressage and racing!





Horse Isle 2 is another version that's far more focused on riding the horse around (getting off to go in places, ect). I don't know the specific of what competitions there are.





I know Horwse is another game, but not sure if you can actually ride the horse.|||Pippa Funnell games - there's like five of them (they're not online games though)


My Horse And Me - again a disc game. My Horse And Me 2 came out a year or two ago.





I highly recommend the Pippa Funnell games as it follows an adventure. I also have My Horse And Me, which is approved by the FEI, and also has mini-games to play if you don't want to do the competing.|||Horse isle is cool (: and you can check out : ( Horse-games.org ) %26lt;---- veryy cool site ! (:


and riding club championships has fun mini games on the website. (ridingclub.com)


the actual game is only for windows /: but they're saying they might support mac in the future.|||riding club championships





its an online game that you download, but i'm not sure if its mac compatible, but its fun and you ride the horse you customize. I also think it's free(i never had to pay anything for it)|||barrel racing, hoop the hoop,|||www.horseisle.com ... there are two versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment