Sunday, December 18, 2011

What are the best horse games for the Wii?

(I know this in the wrong place but I think people who know about horses have better knowledge on the subject than in the games category)





I would like something with the following:





Good graphics.


Realistic


good story line


not too hard not too easy.





I was thinking of ether My horse and me 2 or Horse life.





(It has to bee on the Wii)





Any other games with the above points in them, or what game did you prepare? Horse life or My horse and me 2?|||i have only found one that i semi liked and its called gallop and ride. but i did get bored with it after a while. they don't seem to make good horse games other then for the computer.|||i only know one and that is imagine rider. and thats on the wii





the graphics are amazing! and really unbeatable..


im not too sure about the full storyline, but its quite good. its about a girl who joins a ranch and ahs to help look after the herds, and train horses. I havent played that part of the game but from the bits ive seen its quite good.





there are lots of differents challenge games which are extra that ive played. and tbh im not the est at video games, but i did complete all the levels..





and realistic... the controls are quiet realistic, and the idea is.. except making friend with a wild horse seems too easy to be true.|||i dont have any horse games for my wii but they both sound like fun. :] idk if you have heard of horseopoly? but that game is BOMB!! hahah its not for wii but its monopoly with horses!! its is sooo fun i totally recommend that game if you dont already have it! me and all my barn friends play it and it can get sooo crazyyy!!


haha

No comments:

Post a Comment