Sunday, December 18, 2011

Do you guys know of any good horse games online that are educational?

I want to play games online that will teach me about horses. Not ones that are just little fun ones, but education games. Do you know what games I can play? I'm a sixteen-year-old girl by the way, so nothing too babyish. :)|||howrse.com!|||I love Mystable.co.uk they use real horse genetics,tons of real breeds, you can buy, sell, train, breed, and raise your own horses. my username is 919474 if you join look me up and ill help you :) you also have your own stables and everything. its a very educational game.|||WWW.Horseisle.com|||horseeden.com





My sister is a member of that site, and it has realistic genetics and stuff.|||There's trillions probably lol, but these are just some:





mystable.co.uk


horseisle.com


howrse.com


ponypals.com (not many people know this one)


horseland.com|||www.howrse.com


you have to complete quizzes ( they can be quite difficult) to pass levels


i havent played this in years but i used to love it|||In this one, the horse is lunging and if you watch the footfalls it is the same as a real horse's gaits. Also, on the gray horse, you can do dressage movements!


http://www.horse-games.org/Horse_Lunge_G鈥?/a>





This one is a interactive game that teaches you how to judge a horse:


http://www.horse-games.org/Horse_Judging鈥?/a>





This one is a design-a-horse game. It's very detailed and the colors and markings are the mostly the same as real life.


http://www.azdressup.com/horse-games/rea鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment