Sunday, December 18, 2011

What are some really good online horse games?

I am looking for a free virtual horse game. Do you know any that you like?





PS. Something like horse academy (on Facebook)|||go on google and type in "Club pony pals" it is like you are taking care of a real horse.|||HAJINC. By far the best simulated horse game I have found online. Mature, helpful players and administrators. It's an incredibly realistic game too, and each horse has a picture based on it's specific genetics.|||I play on howrse.com i think it's really fun - if you join feel free to add me and if you want add me as your sponsor (when you register you will be asked something like who told you about the game).


im lauraxx on howrse.|||I used to play Riding Club Championships a while back- not sure how much it's changed.


It's basically design your own horse, take care of it and compete against other players.|||www.howrse.com - it's pretty fun|||free horse games on swfplay website|||My absolute favorite horse game is horseisle.com! Its alot of fun to interact with people all around the world who love the same thing as you-horses!|||Like some other people said,


Howrse.com


%26amp;


Horseisle.com


I prefer the first Horseisle mor then the second.





They are both great websites and are educational and Fun... A lot more fun though!|||I used to play Horseland.com I enjoyed it when I was younger.|||www.one-stride.net

www.horsephenomena.com

www.equidaem.com

www.howrse.com

www.horseisle.com|||Howrse.com - I think that's how you spell it?

No comments:

Post a Comment