Sunday, December 18, 2011

What are good horse games where you can really ride the horse and jump and compete?

I dont want a sim game! I want a game where you can actully ride the horse in 3d! preferebly a game for macs! thanks|||Try http://games.sportlo.hu





There are a lot of different horse games. These are online games, so working on the mac.|||thnx that helped!

Report Abuse


|||Hi! It sounds like you'd really like www.horseland.com





It's free to join. You own, breed and care for horses. You can actually ride your horses around a 3D world where you can chat with other people and explore. They have 3D jumping shows that you can really move your horse around the course.. You can also design the jumping shows (decide what jumps to put where!). It's a lot of fun. Works on my mac! :)|||Let's Ride games let you. So does the Saddle Club game (LOL it's so old but it's my favorite.) I know there's others but I haven't personally played them.





Here's a link to a showjumping game you can play for free.


http://www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/sho鈥?/a>


If it doesn't work then go to shockwave and search showjumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment