Sunday, December 18, 2011

Horse games online with a free trial?

I've already played on the Let's ride games and have got My riding stables 1. I have played on mary kings riding school and also my riding stables 2 on fre trial. Any others? I can't spend money on them just yet, as it's nearly christmas. I have already played horse isle, howse, My horse riding championships and My horse and me 1%26amp;2, any others? On the PC only please.|||Wow...I thought I knew every online horse game but you named a couple I have to check out! (How do you play Mary Kings Riding School on free trial? I only see it for DS.)





Here are a few you may want to try:





Capall's





My Horse Club (amazing graphics)





RIding Club (also amazing graphics)





MyStable.co.uk





Those should keep you busy until Christmas! ;-) Love to know what you think after you play them.





Sydney|||go to www.howrse.com its addicting

No comments:

Post a Comment