Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Im looking for online and free horse simulation games?

I'm looking for a horse game where you can ride your horse feed them and groom them. I also want it to be free. Also i want to be in like 3-d i dont mind dowloading the game eitherIm looking for online and free horse simulation games?
http://www.huntandjump.com/clickit.php?a鈥?/a>



HuntAndJump is a genetics, showing and stable management game geared towards teens and adults. It uses real color genetics, so you'll probably end up learning a lot!



Everything is at a relaxed pace and you can go days, weeks, months, etc. without logging in and everything will be just fine. You don't have to bother with feeding and training. You can manage a barn with hundreds of horses and not feel overwhelmed at all.



The forum is full of helpful people, too!



Signing up takes 30 seconds and your inbox will never be spammed! Try it and I bet you'll be hooked!Im looking for online and free horse simulation games?
If you really want to feel like you are riding a horse, then you'll want either Riding Club or My Horse Club. They have the best graphics by far. The bad news is that you only get two hours free on riding club and then you have to subscribe ( but it's not very expensive). My horse club also gives you a free version but you have to buy cards if you want the full version and I don't think they are in the US yet.



You might like Club Pony Pals. You get a horse that you get to ride, groom, etc. and they made some upgrades to the game recently.



Horseland is a popular online horse sim game and it's fun, though a lot of girls on my site have complained that they like the older version better.



Horse Academy Is a Facebook game that's free to play. I've tried it out but I haven't spent a lot of time on it.



There are more games and reviews on my site, but these are the ones that are going to be most like what I think you're looking for. Have fun!
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment