Monday, February 6, 2012

Does anyone know a really realistic horse game?

I have beem searching the web for realistic horse sim games but al i find are the one that claim they are but its just a bunch a clicking and such. If u know any good ones please let me know!Does anyone know a really realistic horse game?
equine-ranch.com

virtualponyrancher.com



Two of te best I know of. The first you can play free, but get more options as an upgraded paid player. The second is 100% free and more for the younger generations who want easier game-play. =]
http://www.hajinc.com/clickit.php?affid=鈥?/a>



Without a doubt the best horse game I've found. Incredibly realistic, and it's not just constant clicking.



If you join, I'd suggest joining the forum as well. You can get a lot more help/information that way.Does anyone know a really realistic horse game?
howrse.com is a great game because there is so much to do. You can breed your own horses, train them, buy and sell them, and then there are all kinds of different competitions for them including western and english competitions. You can also start your own equestrian center and board other people's horses. You get to grow your own crops at your equestrian center as well. It's a lot of fun and can be challenging. There is lots of different breeds involved too. You can even get pegasus's and unicorns. :)

If you like horseracing, try simhorseracing.com. It's a really fun, interactive racing type website where you have your own stable of racehorses. You can buy, breed, train, and race your horses, and stand good stallions at stud. It's free to play, but if you want to invest money in it you can buy silks for your stable or headshots of your horses (headshots are personalized and no 2 headshots are the same so they're really unique.) Thoroughbreds are the most popular breed, but there are several other breeds as well. That game is very, very addicting!!

Horseland is another fun one. I haven't played it in forever but I remember it's really cool. :)

Have fun!Does anyone know a really realistic horse game?
type into google RIDING CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP GAME !! it is amazing and very realistic. I tried howrse and many others but i prefer this one. It cost 拢5 a month but its worth it and you have a free trial. WOULD DEFINITELY TRY IT. ive been using it for a year and i love it
Probably the best horse sim game I've found is Howrse.com and it's free! You really have to stick to it though. I didn't have enough time for it, but one of my friends is crazy about it!
I always really liked the 3-day eventing series of games. It kept me entertained for hours!



I despise Howrse. It's not free, either. You have to pay for a horse that isn't even real...not really my speed.
Probably the best horse sim game I've found is Howrse.com and it's free! You really have to stick to it though. I didn't have enough time for it, but one of my friends is crazy about it!
www.horseisle.com

Best EVER!

Howrse is good too...
Howrse.com is super fun!



I'm EventerGirl707.
www.howrse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment