Friday, February 10, 2012

Games to play with my horse to build a bond?

heyy,i have a 15.3 cobbish gelding and i only have him a few months and am planning to do a bit of competeting on him but i really want to build a strong bond with him before i do so,any ideas ?Games to play with my horse to build a bond?
What i use to do wit my gelding was i went to walmart and got one of them big balls for like 3 bucks or u can use a basketball then i went out there in the field wit him and he would play horsey basketball wit me lol he would try to get the ball from me then he would play chase around the field and i would go out there everyday and just sit on him for hours and our blond is so tight that he would do anything to kept me safe even if it met him gettin hurt ... Good luck i hope you get a strong bond wit your horse like i have wit mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment