Friday, February 10, 2012

Horse PC Games?

I know this should be in the computer section, but nobody ever answers questions about horse games there. So who better to ask about horse games, then horse people?



Ok so my question(s) is/are...



Lets Ride: The Legacy of Rosemond Hill, how can you save the game? I cannot find any way to save the game without pressing the Esc key to get back to the main menue where the save button is, but every time I do this, it doesn't offer the option to save. Sometimes it does, but hardly ever. Please help!!!



Pippa Funnel Saddle Up (also called stud farm inhereitance) has this game ever crashed your computer?



Do your lets ride games, Lets Ride: Championship Season, and/or Lets Ride (the original) work on your Windows Vista?? Because they wont work on mine, and its really bothering me. If you know about how to make them, could you please tell me?Horse PC Games?
Don't know about the others but my daughter has played Stud farm Inheritance on my computer for many hours and it never crashed once.

I'm still running XP though ( too many probs with Vista for me to be interested as yet)
i had trouble saving the rosemond hill game too. if i remember right, you had to complete your goals and have all the horses in their stalls.



other then that i have no idea.Horse PC Games?
sorry its the only wayHorse PC Games?
it seems that none of these games work on your computer. Maybe your computer has a bug or something, although I'm not sure if this would cause your game problems. Or maybe you just got unlucky and chose a defective game. :-(
I have the lets ride silver buckle stables.I got a new computer that has windows vista on it,and i havent loaded the game in it yet,so i have no clue right now how it acts.But when i loaded it into a computer with windows xp...it ran slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment