Friday, February 10, 2012

Horse games? any ideas?

Yeah, im not sure if this belongs here or not.



but. What are some fun horse games for PC or online?? any ideas?



I already play howrse.. and horse riding championships.

any other fun ones?Horse games? any ideas?
The best game ever (to me) was the game My Horse and Me even though the name seems corny. Make sure you get it for the PC though. I love the graphics and the rider and horse are realistic. My Horse and Me 2 wasn't as good so make sure you buy the first one if you get it. ;)Horse games? any ideas?
I used to be really into Horseland, but it was gone downhill since. It's all kiddy now. It used to be really complex and fun but it's not anymore. You could try it.



I liked the Horse Club games, and the Horsez games were okay.



Good luck!Horse games? any ideas?
omg! SADDLE UP WITH PIPPA FUNNEL is the funnest game ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment