Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nintendo ds games, witch horse game? or rolelaying game?

i had ninten dogs and i liked it. i want another game becuse my ninten dogs got ruined. i really like horses and i was wondring what horse game i should get. or another roleplaying game i already have animal crossing. i was thinking about the game babyz, yeah i know im old to be playing games like this. is there a horse game like ninten dogs but with horses?Nintendo ds games, witch horse game? or rolelaying game?
There is at least one horse game for the DS, I think the person above me has it right with "Horsez"; I was thinking there are maybe two or three horse games for the DS.



I thought I was right: if you can't get the link below to work, google "Horse Games DS" and you will find:



My Horse and Me

Horse Life

HorsezNintendo ds games, witch horse game? or rolelaying game?
No sorry no horse games.



Personally I think the best Role Playing game for the nintendo Ds right now is pokemon diamond or pokemon pearl. They are both pokemon games. IF you are fermiler with them then you will probrally like what it has to offer. But this time you can go online and battle, trade whatever you want. Its great.



So many more pokemon.Nintendo ds games, witch horse game? or rolelaying game?
horsez
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment