Thursday, February 9, 2012

Virtual horse/pony games online ?

Hey people im horse crazy and when im not riding im either playing with my horse figures or on my computer playing on the internet on horse games and i want to know are there any FREE online horse games that are realy virtual as in you can actually watch your horse move in a field and things like that because im getting bored of the crap games so i realy wanna know good ones where you can actually own a virtual horse x Virtual horse/pony games online ?
Horseland.com

Howrse.com (I love this game)

Go to google and type in free online horse games.Thats what I do sometimes.



I am also like you completely horse crazy.I wish I could ride and own a horse but I live in Milwaukee so not many barns around
Searching on the internet will always give you new and updated horse game. I mostly play the game of http://www.horseracegame.com/ which is very interesting and fun.

Report Abuse

Virtual horse/pony games online ?
the only game i know of is www.howrse.com but i didn't wnjoy it that much and i am just like you!Virtual horse/pony games online ?
I thought the Saddle Club show had it's own web page and games, or maybe it was the Horseland cartoon. Try those.
Horse Isle.



Really should ask this in the games section though.
Try avirtualhorse.com at http://www.avirtualhorse.com/
howrse is good bet i love horses better then u lol

No comments:

Post a Comment