Friday, February 10, 2012

Good Horse PC Games?? *Read Description*?

Hi!

So....not Anything like....a WEBSITE Horse Game....like you know a Game where you can BUY it Online..then Download it and Play it!



I havent really gotten into a lot of PC games...because I am just So Busy, but Summer is around the Corner... :~D



I have only Finished 2Horse PC Games~

My Horse and Me

Lucinda Greens Equestrian Challenge



Have you Bought a Game that you have REALLY Liked????



THANKS!

Please no Mean or Silly Answers!

*FrannyandWesley*Good Horse PC Games?? *Read Description*?
Lol, I actually tried this out a while ago. I've registered on horseland.com, which has SUCKY graphics and is kind of illogical and way difficult to figure out, but is for free.



I also played Riding Club Championships (http://www.ridingclub.com/) which has really awesome graphics and is fun to play. I'd recommend it, but I heard that there's like a maximum amount of hours you can play before you have to start paying. It's fun until then though and I haven't got that message yet!Good Horse PC Games?? *Read Description*?
I don't know if they have an online version, but you can always look.



My favorite so far has been the I Love Horses 3 pack



My Riding Stables

Champion Riding Star

Blue Ribbon Show Jumper

No comments:

Post a Comment